Saturday, May 19, 2007

London

I made it to London. It was an interesting trip over though. My flight from PDX to Houston was delayed about 1 hr after a shorter delay so I ended up on the next flight to Houston which was scheduled to arrive at 6:15PM and my London flight at 6:45, but we ended up delayed leaving about 15 minutes so I arrived in Houston at 6:30 and RAN across the terminal to my connecting gate. There were two other people though that were running with me. We made the flight, but the whole trip I was praying that my luggage made it as well. I got off the plane and happily walking along talking to the other girl that ran with me and suddenly we realized that we were supposed to be in that line over there. That line was SO long. And I mean LONG! It went down this long hallway. Then we finally got to the end of that hallway, it went down another hallway. Then after that it turned and went down the ramp and then finally into the room we were headed to. Of course then you have all the roped off area. After an hour and a half I finally got through and got to find out if my luggage came through. Praise God it did! I don't quite know how but it did. I have to get ready to go now, so I will write more later.

2 comments:

Stephen, Jessica, Ella and Lukas King said...

hooray! i'm so glad you wrote. we've been checking often to hear of your safe arrival. it's good to know you're there- even though the trip sounds a bit overwhelming. :) hope you're having lots of fun!

Wrene said...

People have been asking about you, today at church and yesterday at Cindy's party. So just in case you were wondering (in all your spare time) you are missed.
Suzanne's due Thursday. She has been walking extra to encourage the little one along. I am on the list of people to get called when she goes into labor so I'll let you know.