Saturday, May 12, 2007

Only 4 Days!


I am really not very good at posting stuff on these things, but I will try. The main reason for my starting to use this is that I will be leaving for Great Britain in 4 Days! I am so excited (of course, who wouldn't be?). I will be arriving in London on the 17th and meeting my friend Katie. She is currently on her school trip and I will be joining them for the London part of the trip. When all the rest of the class leaves on the 22nd Katie and I will start out on our own. :) That night we will spend in Dover, and beyond that our itinerary is not set in stone. Over the three weeks we are planning on visiting various parts of England, Cardiff Wales and parts of Scotland. Only 4 DAYS!. I will try to update this periodically throughout my trip to keep everyone in touch with whats going on and where I am.

1 comment:

Stephen, Jessica, Ella and Lukas King said...

wooo hooo! i am green with envy. no fair. have lots of fun and bring me treasures. :)